Sunday, January 15, 2006

Another weekend over. Did a bit of clearing out today, getting rid of odd socks, that sort of thing. Was a bit tired after hitting several bars with Jean-Paul last night. Ended up in the Rock Classic drinking vodka, listening to a cannibal Corpse live album being played very loudly and looking at the lovely goth waitress. 'twas a good night!

Saturday I was up at 7 for some ungodly reason so went out for a walk and took some photos around town. Bought a bigger suitcase for only 50EUR and found this in the FNAC. Looks quite interesting as it's more of a practical guide on living there. Just what I need! I'm just dipping into it at random at the moment.

Well, that's it for today, I'm tired. This time next week I should be in India...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home