Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Nothing too exciting to report today. The head of the branch mentioned that he had approved my trip for the end of the month when he wandered past my desk. I did find a nice sounding pub on the good ole Wikipedia.

And this paragraph from http://www.virtualbangalore.com/ made me giggle a little bit:

Dress
Informal. Skimpily dressed women(no matter how normal by western standards) will be stared at. Wear jeans or skirts and you won't feel uncomfortable unless you are very beautiful. Suits for business meetings.

I should be ok then. :-)

I've been trying to find stuff on the net about where are nice places to live but there does not seem to be much out there. I'm not overly interested in an area with a large expat population but I guess the best thing to do is see it and maybe ask the guys down there what they recommend.

Well, that's it for me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home