Thursday, January 05, 2006

Reading

I've finally got round to reading Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut and it's brilliant. I really need to get more of his stuff. Fave line so far: "Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops."

Also re-reading Infinite Jest which is also fab even though I'm on page 600 and there's still not much of a plot. I feel that could be part of the point though.

And some short horror stories by John Connolly. He writes a great crime novel series that started out being just a very good serial killer type thing and has now become something very gothic and dark. He rocks.

Hmm, is it just me or is this just a bit like a boring diary that everybody can read? Still, it's kinda fun in a way. *waves at whoever is reading this*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home