Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday


Well, I have my visa. A bit of a wait at the embassy again, but I got it. It's starting to sink in that I'm going to be leaving here in a couple of months. It exciting and a little bit nerve wracking too.



Had a nice quiet evening after another fairly crappy day. Just had some wine and watched Constantine again. It really is a lot a of fun. Not exactly like the comic but they capture the essence of it very well. And Rachel Weisz really is kind of lovely.

I think that's it for tonight. I want to get up on time tomorrow and get the washing done, go into town to buy a suitcase and all that other crap.

See y'all later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all these changes make me nervous too. Don't worry, you'll be fine.
We'll come and see you to better use the 15% off in restaurants ;-)although spicy food, well, mmm,is not that good for my health,I'll spare you the details :-)

1:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and thanks for the link to Constantine :-) I didn't know

1:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home