Saturday, February 11, 2006

Things to watch

Earlier in the week I watched Wolf Creek which is fantastic. Almost the first hour is just character development and you come to like the people involved. Once the shit hits the fan, and it does for the last half hour, it may not be graphic, but holy crap it hurts. I was starting to get quite stressed towards the end!

Somebody at work lent me the first series of The West Wing which is one of those things I'd been meaning to watch for ages. I popped on the first episode this evening and ended up watching the first four episodes. It's amazing. Brilliantly written, acted and filmed.

I think I'll go and see Munich tomorrow, I keep hearing good things about it.

But enough for now, I'm off to bed, g'night internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home