Saturday, January 28, 2006

Where to live

Looked at some flats on Friday, they were all fully serviced thought which is a bit too much like a hotel (and quite expensive, they were looking for around 3000R per day). The first place was right next to the office which would have been handy but the place was tiny. The second place was a bit further away and larger, in a huge complex of apartments. A fairly nice two bedroom place but as I said, fully serviced.

Binesh said that I should be able to get a fully furnished 2 bedroom bungalow in Koramangala for about 20000 per month, which sounds a bit more like it. A driver should cost about 4000 a month (a little more if you also want him to be available at the weekend) and a maid 1400. I think I'll go for that option as it's cheaper and it'll feel a bit more like home. Binesh know a few housing agents, so I'll set him loose on that next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home