Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another week over

So, another one ends, and I'm exhausted again. On Thursday night I was asleep by 21.30 and slept through to 7.00 but was knackered again in the afternoon. I've bought some vitamins today as I thing I'm getting a bit run down. I just need to remember to take them everyday!

Had a nice evening last night, Jean-Paul couldn't make it out, so Pierre and I went for a meal down on the Avenue Louise: foie gras, shrimps and salmon with some rather nice wine. After that we had the urge for a cigar so wandered down the road to the Havana Corner but they had a private party in the cigar bar, tired the Chelsea but they now only allow smoking in the back room on Saturdays. Ended up in a rather nice place a bit further up the Chausee de Charleroi and had a nice Cuban and some very nice 25 year old Armagnac. In addition there was a very attractive young lady sitting at the table next to us, so it was a very pleasant evening all round.

I really need to tidy up a bit tomorrow as I've got Martin arriving on Wednesday, Jen, his wife, on Friday and I think Laura is still planning on coming up on Friday too. It's going to be a packed week in the apartment, on the social scene and at work as there are two people from the New York office over all week and I need to look after them.

Must remember to take the vitamins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home