Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Goodbye, room 328

I've got about an hour until I need to check out, my driver will be here at 22.30 to take me to the airport. That's a little early but seeing how unpredictable the traffic can be, it's better safe than sorry. I'll be in Brussels late tomorrow morning, then I need to go to the post office to deposit the visa fee for the US embassy (they don't accept bank transfers...) and get a photo taken for my visa (it needs to be in a non-standard format...). Then I'm going for chips and beer on the Place Jourdan with Pierre and Jean-Paul.

Thursday morning at 8.30 is my appointment at the embassy, hopefully that will all go smoothly and then I'll be on my way to New York on Saturday. I have an apartment booked for me here.:-)

But first I'm looking forward to seeing my friends, even if it's only for a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home