Monday, May 29, 2006

Hotel

For the past two days there had been an annoying clicking sound in my room and I couldn't work out where it was coming from, it was somewhere behind the wall. I mentioned it at reception before going to work today. When I got back this evening it was blissfully quiet. Turns out the person in the room next door had their ceiling fan on full and that's what was making the noise, although why they need the fan and the air-conditioning I don't know, maybe they were eskimos. Anyway, they changed the fan and it's now all sorted. They really do look after you well here.

That may have something to do with the fct that I was due to meet the COO of the hotel chain this evening. He is down from Mumbai and wanted to meet me as we use the hotel a lot to see what I thought. He was a nice enough guy and while I didn't say that the singer in the lounge was rubbish, I did say it was a bit loud. We were sitting right in front of the 'singer' while he was busy doing horrible things to elton John songs, I think the COO got the idea.

Anyhow I then had a run (I'm on five KM almost every day) and now I'm going to watch Final Destination 2 on HBO. G'night

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nobody is allowed to do horrible things to elton john songs.

11:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home