Friday, April 07, 2006

First day at work

Well, I survived my first day. Actually it was quite quiet, which was to be expected. My driver picked me up at 9 this morning and it turns out to be the same one I had in January. Traffice was surprisingly ok (comparativly), apparantly it's the school summer holidays until June which explains that. I managed to get my work e-mail set up. I'm in the same room I was before, they should be installing a proper desk over the weekend. I was having a brief meeting when the door jammed shut, leaving five of us trapped in there, it took their facilities guys 20 minutes to free us :-)

Got back at about six, went to the gym for an hour or so (yes, I went yesterday too!) then had a lovel meal of crab and prawn at the Coconut Grove on Chuch street. Tired now, so off to bed. Will go out and explore the city a bit over the weekend, I may go and visit the bull temple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home