Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Argh

Pfffffft. So, I get a call at about 4.30 this afternoon, it seems that there may be some strange taxation issue with India and that it's best I don't go there until it's sorted. Not changed my ticket or anything yet as it will hopefully be sorted out in the next couple of days. If not I'll be in Brussels for a bit longer but will not have an apartment or indeed any furniture. So I may need to stay in an apart-hotel thing. Hopefully not though and I'll still be leaving on the 5 April. I also go stuck at work and missed another film, one that I really wanted to see too, The Roost. Still, I'm meeting Tobe Hooper tomorrow and there's no way I'm missing that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know edward, not tobe but hopefully it was as good :-)The lighthouses on the East Coast, have to see that at some point !
Difficult to believe in this India taxation issue, it will be over soon I'm sure !

6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home