Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stuff

Well, tomorrow is my last day in my old job. As of next week I'll be taking up my new role although I don't yet know what continent I'll be living in. I have a feeling that the tax issue is not going to get sorted by Wednesday, so I'll be here a little longer. I have a furnished apartment ready as of Saturday in the rue Stevin, which is right near where I live now. The landlord popped by, said there was no need to do an 'etat des lieux' as I'd been here over five years and he is going to completely renovate the place, so that is one less thing to worry about.

Had a very nice three hour lunch with some of the people I like the most at work. They gave me a lovely card with wolves on it and a book token for Waterstones, I can see that getting used very quickly!

I'll be working from home in the morning as I need to wait for the 'petits riens' to come and pick up my bedroom furniture. They were supposed to do that on Wednesday but they didn't have a large enough van... I called today to see if they could give me an approximate time but was told "between 8 and 12" which is nice and precise...

Right, bed time I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home