Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just a quick post from the Lufthansa lounge at Brussels airport.

Of course that means that I'm actually on my way to India. We still haven't sorted the tax thing out yet, but I'm going on a three month business trip, hopefully we can make it more permanent shortly.

Of course I didn't sleep very well and woke up at 05.40 this morning. The driver picked me up at 7.00 and now I have time to take it easy and have some coffee. Spent the last few days in a appartment right next to the Cinquantenaire which was quite nice. The weekend was quite tought what with the whole moving thing. Next time I'm living in a place with a lift, my legs still hurt. There was also a reasonable amount of eating and drinking over the weekend so I could do with some rest!

I'll do a longer post when I get to Bangalore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home