Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Coincidence

Last Friday I was still in Brussels and was due to have meeting all day with a guy from New York. I'd arranged to meet him at his hotel and then we'd head off to the office together. The meant that I could leave a bit later and as I stepped out the door into the entrance of the apartment building, Wouter, a mate of mine, was just pressing the doorbell for the building management company. He works as a plumber and was picking up the key of a flat he was due to work on. He didn't even know I was in the country (which made me feel a bit bad that I hadn't called him) let alone staying in that building. It was pure coincidence that we bumped into each other. We arranged to have a beer together when I get back and hopefully also see a concert of some sort. It was an odd way to meet though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home