Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back in Bangalore

So, back at the Gateway Hotel, room 415 is my current home, I think it's one of the rooms that has been refurbished recently as it has nice wooden floors and new fittings.

The flight went fine, I think they should rename it 'geek air' as most of the people on the flight looked like computer geeks with little social skills (please note that I am not necessarily discounting myself from that group). A guy just in front of me spent 8 hours reading a magazine on model trains in great detail...

I dozed for maybe an hour or so which was strange seeing as I did not sleep well at all the night before. Jean-Paul served a great meal at his place with some superb wines, I couldn't really enjoy it to the full due to having to get up very early the following day which was a shame. Still, there will be more occasions to do that in the future.

Had a run for the first time in weeks, I see that the five weeks in Brussels resulted in me putting almost all the weight I'd lost (which wasn't much admittedly) back on. Right, well I think I'm going to go and read by the pool now even if it's a bit cloudy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home